Strengthens HCM Operations for 80,000+ Workforce with UltiPro
- Better managing payroll complexities for very large, diverse workforce across multiple businesses
- Streamlining HCM-related efficiencies and reducing administrative burden on HR teams
- Leveraging strong business partnership to support and strengthen expanding business
Bloomin' Brands, Inc. is a portfolio of restaurant brands comprised of Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba's Italian Grill, Bonefish Grill, Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, and Roy's with over 1 450 restaurants in the U.S. and its territories as well as 19 countries around the world. Since its inception in the 1980s, Bloomin' Brands has grown to become one of the world's largest casual dining companies, with more than 86 000 team members.
Previously, Bloomin’ Brands was using a payroll service bureau as well as many different systems and spreadsheets to handle HR operations for its very large population of employees, which also includes approximately 5 000 managers.
Company executives at Bloomin’ Brands wanted the strongest payroll engine for its businesses as well as a robust, cohesive bundle of HR functionality.
• UltiPro provides Bloomin’ Brands with instant connectivity to its large, distributed workforce.
• Managers can quickly handle a range of people-centric tasks, like managing employee time and attendance.
• UltiPro Onboarding automates and simplifies the new-hire process, helping Bloomin’ Brands provide a smooth experience for HR, managers, and employees.
• A positive onboarding experience is increasing employee satisfaction, productivity, and engagement while reducing labor costs and saving time for HR staff.