Oil States International
Uses UltiPro to Manage Global Operations
- Visibility into worldwide employee population
- Instant access to business intelligence on employees in international locations delivers better speed, accuracy, and support for decision making
- Flexibility to create fields by country to be responsive to the needs of individual locations
Oil States International is a manufacturer of products for deepwater production facilities and drilling equipment, as well as a provider of completion services and land drilling services to the oil and gas industry.
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, the company has approximately 3 000 employees, with more than 20 percent working internationally in countries including Canada, the United Kingdom, India, Brazil, Thailand, Singapore, Argentina, and Mexico.
• Oil States can run reports and deliver guidance to upper management regarding headcount, and salaries with currency conversions, so they can see total labor costs in real time.
• Company can access information about its global operations anywhere, anytime, for one or multiple countries without having a local administrator extract the data.
• UltiPro delivers the platform configurability needed to create unique fields that support country-specific data.