Elevates Business Strategy with UltiPro’s Cloud Platform
- Delivers on-the-spot metrics and analytics for global recruitment
- Provides more expedient, consistent, and secure process for performance management across a multinational business
- Significantly reduces paper usage and related costs through automated talent management
Headquartered in Milford, Connecticut, and with regional offices in Amsterdam, Beirut, Brisbane, Miami, and Singapore, the SUBWAY® restaurant chain ranks as the world’s largest submarine sandwich franchise, with more than 34 000 locations in 98 countries.
Previously, SUBWAY® headquarters had been using a payroll service bureau for its U.S.-based payroll processes as well as in-house databases and spreadsheets to store and manage HR data. With hundreds of employees to handle worldwide, the HR team had difficulty tracking and managing global talent acquisition because the company didn't have one solution that could centralize the process. The company wanted to streamline its end-to-end HR processes as well as enhance the HR team's ability to recruit and retain a high-performance workforce.
• SUBWAY® transformed its multinational talent acquisition by delivering global recruitment metrics as well as improved collaboration and communication among executives, HR, and managers.
• Managers are pleased to have instant reports available to help them improve their jobs and the productivity of their employees.
• Helped the company make huge strides toward green business processes and more eco-friendly HR operations.