Yamaha Corporation of America
Improves Overall Business Results with UltiPro
- Transformed HR into a strategic resource that facilitates better business decisions.
- Delivered end-to-end HCM functionality through easy-to-manage interface
- Provided quick deployment of new technology
The Yamaha Corporation of America (YCA) offers a full line of musical instruments and audio/visual products to the U.S. market. YCA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Yamaha Corporation, Japan and is the company’s largest of its global subsidiary companies. With hundreds of employees across the U.S., the company promotes its products to dealerships, works with concert organizers, and delivers its products to many of the world’s best-known musicians.
Yamaha Corporation of America had been using a payroll service bureau with limited talent and benefits management capabilities. The company began looking for an HCM solution with end-to-end HR functionality that would allow for a more holistic analysis of workforce trends.
• Easy-to-use, intuitive interface, has encouraged companywide adoption of the new solution.
• After rolling out UltiPro, Yamaha saw significant benefits and increased efficiency—including improved accuracy of reports and substantial time saved across the HR department.
• Using UltiPro has helped improve HR’s reputation in the company.