Combatting Racism in the Workplace
As one of the world's most racially and ethnically diverse nations, Canada has a role to play in confronting the reality of racism. It's insufficient to simply not be racist; we must actively combat racism. We must embark on an anti-discrimination journey. We must be anti-racist.
This new guide for HR professionals and leaders contains eye-opening information to put Canada's unique pedigree of racism into perspective. In addition, you'll get access to:
- An historic overview and timeline of racism in Canada
- Common terminology and definitions
- How to spot racism in the workplace
- Action steps for individuals and Human Resources
- Additional free tools and resources you can use now
Download your free copy of the guide now.